We have started a home based business. I am now a Travel Agent. Well... I have been one since November of 2007. But I am so excited to get back to business. I am feeling better now and so excited about travel!
We just updated our new website making it soooo much easier to use. Which I think is absolutely fabulous. Our powersearch technology is like GOOGLE but for travel and searches over 200 websites to find the lowest prices on the web.
Even more exciting than that is... our travel Club. Called "DREAM TRIPS" dream trips for dream prices... usually wholesale or better. I am dying to plan our first Dream trip after I give birth. I still need to find out if I can travel prego... If I can, man it's so on!!!
Prayer REQUESTS:
We are still waiting to find out if Baby Perdido has Cystic Fibrosis.... and I am the AFP test this thursday. That's a test that will check and see if our baby has a disease or will have a deformity. Please pray with me for a completely healthy child.
Our other prayer request is.... We need to Move this summer. We were hoping to find a place by May or June. Please pray that we will find a place that we can afford that has a washer and dryer in a safe neighborhood.
Oh on another note.... My due date is 8/27/08
Well... bye for now!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment