Emma is 18 months old now, as of Feb 1st. She is a crack up, high energy, and so lovable. She has been adding to her vocabulary like crazy, though not many people can fully understand what she is saying all the time, Mama does.
New words include: Pickle, Tomato, Blue,green, red, yellow, purple, elephant, remote, phone. (I can't remember the other new words, shes always talking though)
She sings.. "read your bible pray everyday", "I love you, you love me"
She does all the movements for "if your happy and you know it" and boy does she love to dance.
any music she hears she'll start dancing.
She understands instructions well and is now my little helper. Yesterday I told her something was trash and it was the first time she has ever grabbed it and put it in the trash. After I noticed that... I started asking her to take stuff to the trash and she would.=) She loves to clean and wipe things down. She can bring the remote or telephone =).
Here is another first...a couple of days ago she was watching her favorite show,Mickey Mouse Club house. In the beginning of the show Mickey always asks " Would you like to come to my clubhouse?" Emma shouted out a loud and excited... YES!!
Let me share another little story that made me laugh so hard. Emma was asking me "What's that? What's that? What's that?" I was busy and though I heard her it didn't register. then Emma said " I don't know!" with a big shrug. I couldn't help but stop and laugh.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"She can bring the remote..." YES!
Post a Comment