Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Potty Training

(Lola) I was talking to a friend last week and she was sharing with me that she has successfully potty trained her daughter, who happens to be just a couple of months younger than Emma.  I was in awe and just had to know how she did it. She shared that she just had her daughter watch a japanese potty training cartoon. The next day I had Emma watch the video thanks to Youtube and ... lo and behold... she totally got it! She actually loved the video, understood what was going on, and wanted to watch it over and over again.  Ever since we have been successful in our attempts and working on her telling me when she needs to go. She seems to be waiting for me to take her to the potty to go. I am praying that we will be able to have her potty trained and off diapers by the time Baby P is born. Here is the video, it made me laugh so hard, you can go to Youtube and get the one with subtitles.

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Great job, Mommy and Emma! I passed the video along to my sister-in-law and she said it totally worked for her daughter! Thanks for passing it along. It was hilarious...and effective. :-)