Hi! Sorry for the lack of family updates and blog posts but our computer broke down and we've been managing to use an IPOD for internet access in the meantime. Thankfully my wonderful Inlaws have lent us thier laptop for the night and so here I am posting.
Emma is now 2 1/2 years old and has entered into a very fun stage with its moments. She is a wonderful helper, when I can get her to pause and listen to the words coming out of my mouth. She is very aware when I don't want her to be and when I do she doesn't always want to listen. She makes me laugh with her funny sayings and none stop activities. She is so smart and sometimes I wonder if she is a teenager trapped in my little two year old's body. Oh man I feel like she's growing up too fast and I am not liking this one bit. I love when she holds on to my hand when we go out, tells me that she loves me berry berry much.When she uses spanglish to talk to me, as though if she said please in english and spanish the answer would be yes.
She is super attached to her NANA, is the only one that can get Bella to laugh hysterically, makes up songs all day long and adds her own lyrics to music of some of her favorite tunes, adores Dora the Explorer, loves to read books (she makes them up as she flips through the pages) and has grasped the "let's pretend" playtime just recently. She loves to dance ballet and tap, loves to go to her class. Oh and she loves to play with Mommy's "makeups" as she calls it. "I can do it" or "No, thantu I do it" are phrases I hear often through out the day. Tappy shoes and Ballerina dresses are her favorite. I adore her sweet smile and the mischevious glimmer in her eyes. She is my sweet loving girl and such a great big sister. For Christmas she would stop singing "feliz navidad" top of her lungs. When Bella is sleeping we have our special time and do Zumba together or draw and color.
Bella is six months old yesterday and she is my tiny little kitten. She can still fit into 3 month old clothing but I put her in clothes that are bigger so she won't be hindered in her growth. She just found her feet a couple of days ago. She is more aware of her surroundings now. This last month she learned to roll over onto her tummy from her back, she copies the baby signs though I'm not sure if she's using them yet, she gives kisses, and is starting to eat solids and licks the spoon before she eats it like a little kitty. She laughs so hard when her sister is around and loves to watch her dance and sing. The moment Daddy comes home she now makes sounds and won't take her eyes off of him until he holds her. She is just now starting to play with the toys we give her.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment