Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 years ago...


Two years ago today I went before God and man, made a vow to my best friend. To love,cherish, serve, and cheer on. To be his helper, his lover, his friend until the Lord comes or takes us home.


Two years ago today we celebrated the work that God did!


I am so amazed and thankful for the gift I have in Jon. He is God's blessing and gift to me. He is an answer to my prayers. He is kind, patient, loving, and wise. He is a wonderful leader and friend,selfless, humble, unmoved by various trials, faithful, and above all... a man after God's own heart. I thank God that He is the one who has made Jon into the man that he is. I am thankful that he is the one who is Growing him. I am thankful that this love will only grow more love. I am thankful that He made us one.

Happy Anniversary Jon! I love you!

No comments: