Lola here. Our sweet little girl is 3 months old today. I hope you don't mind as I journal via this blog. This past month has been wonderful as we watched her grow and do new things.
Emma is 13 lbs 5 oz, 95% in weight and length . Her Doctor said she is tall. Which made me very happy.
Emma is ...
Smiling, Cooing a lot, last night with Grandma she said Mama for the first time (I wish I would have been there to hear her, I've been working on having her say Mama for the past two weeks) She pulls her legs into her tummy and springs herself forward to sit up, she watches the tv (fox news) truly enthralled, I woke up yesterday to her screaming "WOW" I couldn't believe it. She moves her head up and down and side to side. I laugh and wonder if she has any idea that it means yes and no. Probably not. She knows when we are leaving and cries. She recognizes her Mommy and Daddy's voices. She started sleeping in her crib, in her own room, and no longer in the bassinet. She sleeps 6 hours straight. She enjoys sitting in her bouncer. She shrieks in laughter.No longer wears newborn clothes. She likes to be sung to and loves to carry on a conversation even though it's just babble. I just wonder what she is trying to communicate. She kicks off her blanket while sleeping if she's warm and covers herself when she's cold. She covers her eyes with her hand when it's too bright, holds her legs up ready to be changed. She drools a lot and signals us that she is hungry by eating her hand or usually by putting her hand to her mouth like sign language. We found out she has a milk allergy.She is a good girl, she doesn't cry without reason. Loves to cuddle. She's a Daddy's girl. She went on her first plane ride and slept the entire time.

All this to say she truly is a blessing from the Lord. I am so blessed to be her Mommy. I love holding her, and seeing her laugh. I love it when she talks to me( though I don't understand).I love how when I feed her she holds my thumb with one hand and my pinkie with her other. believe how fast she is growing and changing. I pray constantly for her. May God draw her to himself at a young age and allow her to know the riches there is in knowing Christ as Lord and Savior. May she be spared the life I lived . May she be blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment