Sunday, August 12, 2012

waiting for his arrival.

My Dad is coming!! Lord willing he arrives tomorrow. He also got accepted into the treatment program he wanted and it starts Monday morning. Please pray for his travels. He is so so sick right now and in excruciating pain, so easily tired. Pray that God will pour out his Grace and Mercy in abundance. Also pray that God will help him make the journey to and from treatment each day. It will be long drives and long days. I honestly look forward to the car rides with my Dad. Some of my favorite memories with him were in long car rides. =D  I know the days before us are marked with hardship and pain, I know God remains faithful and true.
I have been grieved all day after being prepped for what to expected upon his arrival. My heart is heavy and greatly burdened for him. Yet through it all there is a peace which truly passes all understanding.
This verse came to mind tonight... Psalm 18:1-3  I love you, Oh Lord,  you are my rock, my shield, my comfort my deliverer.

Thank you for praying for my Papi. We are so blessed.

No comments: