Wednesday, February 8, 2012

18 months old

On the 7th Bella turned 18 months. I can't even believe it. Time just goes by so fast. This little one is growing but still looks so tiny to me. As I reflect on how it was with Emma at this age, Bella just seems so much smaller in size to me. It might all be mental though.Ha ha!




exploring


She's a total Daddy's girl!
 I adore this little munchkin so much. She is so smart and funny. Has a strong little character already and is very apt to oppose what she doesn't like. She copies everything Emma does and wants to be where ever her big sister is and doing what her big sister does. She dances, shakes, bounces, and twirls. She spends most of her time humming little songs while she walks around the house or plays. Now she is even starting to put sentences together. Calling for Papa... "Papa, r u?" ,"Emma, r u?" , "Icky, are you?" or whom ever pops into her  little head. I find it so adorable I just have to document it. 
playing with her best friend

I love seeing her smile when she first wakes up or hearing her laugh, chasing both her and Emma around the house as we play. I love cuddling with her because she LOVES, loves, loves to cuddle.(I am so thankful for that!) or hearing her yell out for help when she gets stuck. I love that one it sounds like she is saying "duck". She loves books and to be read to. Lately, she likes to point to objects or persona's in the picture books so that you can tell her the name or what it is called. When I say... "I love you, Bella" she replys "too, mama"

I am so incredibly blessed by these two adorable girly girls. So blessed to be their Mommy. I thank God for them and for my wonderful Husband whom I adore.

No comments: