I am in a totally sentimental mood so here I go opening up my heart and soul to the world wide web again. Lol!
I am in a state of utter gratitude and very overwhelmed with it. Why? Because I have been blessed with the most wonderful, loyal, and loving friends. I don't have many but the ones that I do have are precious jewels. I am so thankful to have you as my "friends" and the truth is I am all the better because God placed you in my life. Thank you for being my all weather friend.
I think I may start a little tribute to the amazing people God places in my life and the mark they have made in it. I think it is so important to let others know just what they mean to you. You just never know how many days we have together and I really believe in seizing the opportunity.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment