Tuesday's are my weigh in days. I am down 1.8 lbs from last week. Yet I didn't track my eating but I did exercise 5 days in a row. Thanks for praying for me. Please keep praying. I still have lots and lots to go. The journey has just begun.💪
Lola, thinking about you today! I wanted to tell you about a great website called "setting captives free"- there is a Bible study there called "The Lord's Table" and it is fantastic- it's designed to help with a Biblical perspective on food. I'm doing it myself right now and it's right on! Praying for you today! Julie
2 comments:
Lola, thinking about you today! I wanted to tell you about a great website called "setting captives free"- there is a Bible study there called "The Lord's Table" and it is fantastic- it's designed to help with a Biblical perspective on food. I'm doing it myself right now and it's right on! Praying for you today! Julie
Post a Comment